Sunday, November 27, 2016

My Worst Nightmare (Book 1, Shattered Lives Series) ~ By: Barb Shuler



This is Miss Shuler debut novel and I can tell you that she is now added to my favorite authors’ list.  If you are looking for a traditional romance book, this isn’t for you.  This book is dark and has so many twists and turns.  Mental illness and sexual abuse plays a crucial role in the plot of this book.  I fell in love with Dani Lynn and Drew almost from the start. 
They both have this spunk about them that kept me hooked.  Nicole left my blood boiling and wanting to bitch slap her myself.

  I think I read from beginning to end, only putting the book down to eat and sleep. 

The book does have some minor grammar and punctuation issues but seriously, that can be overlooked as the book flowed well and it was repetitious in any sense of the word. 

Note:  It is part of a series but there’s no cliffhanger. 

                                                          Buy Your Kindle Copy Here
                                                                 Barb's Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment