Monday, October 24, 2016

Love Heals the Heart ~ By: Diane Duffy


Where to begin with this review?  Ms. Duffy really through me for a loop with this book.  I was expecting her romantic comedy, as was displayed in the first book of the series, but this book...this one had all the characteristics of her first book but could also be labeled as suspenseful or thrilling.  

First and foremost, I have to say that Love Heals the Heart does NOT include any of the characters from the previous book in the series (which I was not expecting but wasn't bad either).  You'll grow to love Gracie and Dylan and you'll laugh at all the comical situations Gracie and Dylan find themselves in (most notably the Show and Tell scene).  Then, right at the end, you better grab some Kleenex because, trust me, you'll need them.  If I could rate this book higher than a 5, I definitely would. 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reading my book and posting such an amazing review. I truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete